- $65 millionverdict for defective space heater in product liability case
- $16.2 millionverdict for brain injury in motorcycle accident case
- $14.25 millionverdict for wrongful death in motorcycle accident
- $14.2 millionverdict for wrongful death in dangerous roadway case
- $14 millionverdict for insurance bad faith case
- $8 millionverdict in dangerous condition of public property
- $5.6 millionverdict for death of elderly man in wrongful death case
- $4.35 millionverdict for amputation in premise liability
Top Los Angeles Business Litigation Trial Lawyers
The Homampour Law Firm takes on select business litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. If your business has been wronged for any reason and you need aggressive, competent representation through trial or appeal, please call on us.
From breach of contract cases to business torts (fraud, wrongful interference, breach of fiduciary duty, etc.), we are ready to take on any adversary to obtain justice.
- $5 millionIn 2003, Arash Homampour won one for the underdog and obtained a Binding Arbitration Award in favor of a small corporation, Plaintiff InternetFuel, and against a billion dollar corporate behemoth, Defendant Overture (aka Yahoo), for $5 million on a breach of contract case.
The case involved cutting edge internet issues, complex facts, and thousands of pages of exhibits. Defendant had no less than 3 attorneys representing it at the arbitration. The majority of Defendant's witnesses (including Defendant's experts) could not be deposed prior to the Arbitration and we had no idea what they would say. Nonetheless and working alone, Arash used graphics, PowerPoint, Sanction (a document presentation program) and CaseMap (a case management program) to effectively cross-examine and impeach the witnesses on the fly at the arbitration and to simplify and, ultimately, win the case.
Arash turned a $20,000 defense offer into a $5,000,000 judgment (the trial court entered judgment on the binding arbitration award.)
To talk to one of our Los Angeles business litigation lawyers, call 323-658-8077. Or, if you prefer, send us an email by clicking on the red button below.
Contact Us Today
Initial consultations are free and our multilingual staff speaks Spanish, Farsi and Armenian.
We take cases on a contingency — which means there is no fee if there is no recovery.
We also can handle complex cases via attorney referral.