Nareen M. Touloumdjian
Location: Sherman Oaks
Toll Free: 877-827-2748
Email: Click to email
Nareen specializes in the representation of injured parties in products liability, catastrophic personal injury, and wrongful death matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Nareen represented employees harmed in a variety of employment matters, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
Her primary focus is obtaining justice for her injured clients with a compassionate yet firm approach at litigating cases. She is committed to consistently giving each case personal attention and making sure her clients feel at ease throughout the legal process.
With a passion for writing, Nareen received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English with a Writing Emphasis and graduated cum laude from Loyola Marymount University. She then graduated from Loyola Law School where she served as a Technical Editor on the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, was published for an article she wrote about email privacy, and interned for a United States District Court judge.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation – Plaintiff
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Loyola Law School
- Loyola Marymount University
- Dear Yahoo: A Comment on In Re Yahoo Mail Litigation, 48 Loy. L.A. L. Rev. 1287 (2015).
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Armenian Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association