Wendi O. Wagner
Location: Sherman Oaks
Email: Click to email
Active member of California State Bar since 1995, licensed to practice in the State of California, admitted to the United States District Court, Central District in California, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Litigation/appellate practice has included: labor and employment law, products liability, catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, family law, dangerous conditions of public property, eminent domain, palimony, landlord-tenant, business, defamation, sexual harassment, medical malpractice, and government tort defense for the County of Los Angeles.
Prior instructor in the areas of legal writing, torts and contracts for the Los Angeles Community College Paralegal Program.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2001
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2013
- University of LaVerne College of Law, Woodland Hills, California
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, California
- Waggener v. County of Los Angeles, 39 Cal.App.4th 1078 (Court of Appeal 2nd District 1995)
- Martinez v. State of California (2015) 238 Cal.App.4th 559
- Adato v. City of Los Angeles (2012) 2012 WL 4373458
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles