Meet Arash Homampour
- In 2016, he was named one of the Top 30 Plaintiff's attorneys in the State by the Daily Journal.
- In 2016, he was also named by the Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association as their Trial Lawyer of the year.
- In 2007, he was named one of the Top 20 Attorneys Under the Age of 40 by the Los Angeles Daily Journal.
- Every year from 2004 through 2015, he has received nominations for Trial Attorney of the Year
- In 2015, the firm was named to National Law Journal's List of "America's Elite Trial Lawyers 50" as one on the cutting edge of plaintiffs-side work in the United States and that has achieved exemplary results for its clients.
- He was awarded CAALA's Trial Attorney of the year award for 2009 – 2010.
- He also received recognition by the Los Angeles Daily Journal for obtaining one of the top 10 Verdicts in California in 2004.
- He has been identified as a Super Lawyer since 2005 and one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers in Southern California since 2010
WE REALLY CARE
Arash Homampour is also proud to be a Board of Governor (and founding member) of Los Angeles Trial Lawyers' Charities (TLC). TLC is a non-profit organization founded, funded and maintained by attorneys within the Los Angeles community. Its members are committed to making a positive difference in the quality of life for people in need. With a primary focus on education, children and the homeless, when a call for help is heard, it will be answered.