Location: Sherman Oaks
Phone: 323-658-8077 / 800-597-8543
Email: Click to email
Armine Safarian’s practice is entirely devoted to litigating personal injury cases with focus areas of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, dangerous condition of public property, premises liability, sexual abuse of minors, assault, battery, common carrier liability, sexual harassment, products liability, trucking cases, and general negligence.
Ms. Safarian has been recognized as a Southern California “Rising Star” by SuperLawyers for 2016 and 2017. When she is not fighting for her clients, Ms. Safarian likes to paint, workout, read, and spend time with her husband and family.Ms. Safarian is bilingual and able to read, speak, and write in both Eastern and Western Armenian.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- State Bar of California 2010
- United State District Court for the Central District of California 2010
- Western State University College of Law
- California Penal Code Section 190.3(a): A Payne to Deal With?
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Armenian Bar Association